Bubble Chamber CIC, 7 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7BY
What information we collect
Personal information supplied by you
- When you contact us, we may collect your email address and given name. We use this information to respond and may use it to send follow up information. Please read your rights below to control the use of your email address.
- When you request our Social Business Indicator, we may collect your email address and given name. We use this information to contact you in order to send the Social Business Indicator and to arrange a debrief chat on the outcome report.
- When you fill out and email back to us the Social Business Indicator, we may collect your answers to prepare a debrief chat with you. Your answers may be held up to one month of the last correspondence. We may then keep an anonymised version of your answers indefinitely to collate information for research about clarity levels across the social enterprise sector. Please get in contact if at any time you’d prefer us to completely erase any of your answers that we hold.
- When you sign up to our newsletter, we will collect your email address in order to send you the newsletter, and your given name in order to personalise the email. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all newsletters. The Co-Founder’s may also use your email and given name to contact you regarding services we provide that may further benefit your wellbeing while helping you sustainably grow your social impact. You can reply with “No Thanks” as the email header to opt-out of further emails from the Co-Founders, or exercise any of your rights as laid out in this policy.
- Some of our free resources may ask you to submit personal information. We will always explain why we are asking for it and how it will be used. Please refer to your rights below to control your personal data once it’s been submitted.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer’s hard drive to collect information such as *Log Data. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Site.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as: your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our website that you visit, the time you spend on those pages, and other site usage statistics.
How we use your information
Personal information that you supply to us may be used to communicate with you about services and information relevant to the instance you supplied the information. Personal data will be held up to one year of the last interaction, e.g. email correspondence.
Cookies and Log Data are used to improve the website for visitors.
- You have the right to be informed. If you don’t feel informed enough about any aspect of how or why Bubble Chamber uses your personal data, please get in touch.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please get in contact.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- You may ask Bubble Chamber to limit the use of, stop using or completely erase the personal data that we hold.
To exercise any of your rights, please get in touch using the contact details at the top of this page.
You can find out more about your rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Links to other websites